Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 14

Dear family, 

Dull week...PSYCHE! We straight baptised Ruben!!!! Guess who he asked to confirm him...ME. It was Spanish and I aced it! The Gift of Tongues is real! I love it here!

Transfers just happens and I'll be staying here and staying happy! I'll get to see the Mutters get baptised! They are progressing so well! At this rate we will baptise the whole area. 

Well actually let me talk about Friday night. We were in a super ghetto area. We were looking for those humble enough to receive change in their lives. Surprisingly everyone was impatient and angry. Hmm signs of a rough time in their lives. Well we got door after door slammed on us. That's ok we are planting seeds. They will come around soon enough.

Well here are some pics.

Love y'all,
Elder Hawkeye 



No comments:

Post a Comment